- For the purposes of this document, IHTTS refers to the site www.ihadtotellsomeone.com and all content hosted on it. Owner refers to the individuals who own and operate IHTTS. Host refers to the web hosting company that hosts IHTTS.
- All content unless otherwise noted is covered by a Creative Commons-Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 license. You may link to, quote, or discuss content anywhere on the internet you like — or elsewhere — provided you link back to www.ihadtotellsomeone.com (or an individual post, page, or post listing) and properly attribute the content as coming from IHTTS.
- By submitting anything to IHTTS, you agree that the owner is not responsible for any consequences — positive or negative — resulting from what you send IHTTS. It is incumbent upon you to properly obscure names and locations as much or as little as you feel is necessary. In other words, we won’t take the fall if you get in trouble.
- IHTTS does not collect personally-identifiable information from its users.
- If you submit to IHTTS, you will be required to provide no personally-identifiable information except a valid e-mail address.
- IHTTS uses Formspring (www.formspring.com) to receive submissions. IHTTS is not responsible for:
- Information collected by Formspring.
- How Formspring uses your information.
To the best of our knowledge, Formspring isn’t going to spam you or anything, but if they get subpoenaed, we can’t control their response.
- IHTTS promises never to share your e-mail address with anyone.
By visiting IHTTS, it is deemed that you have read the preceding information, and agree to abide by the statements made. It is also deemed that you have agreed to any changes made in the preceding information. The information on this page is subject to change without notice.